Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [3]

View Poll Results: do you wank with your brothers ?
no! not at all !! 48 61.54%
yes! i do 5 6.41%
i would like to try. 21 26.92%
yes i do !! , i also do it with friends. 13 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 18th, 2009, 10:31 AM   #1
SkyKing
Junior Member+

Name: Luke Andrew James Bushell
Default masturbating with brothers----- how many of you do it ?

i have 5 other bros and i am like the third eldest. when i was 7 ,1/2 my to bigger bros thought me how to wank about 2 months after i was circmcised by doing it for me. i am ok with that cause they are like my bros !! recently i and my elder bros thought my younger bro to wank also at abt age 7 and after his circumcision and he is really enjoying it. we plan to teach the 2 youngest how to wank together after their circumcision, cause they are twins. to this day i also wank together with my big bros and we some times help each other out.

but ohnestly it really depends on how your bro is ( private. or open. ) for me and my bros we are all open to each other so it kida works for us in fact i think it has brought us closer together. try asking your bro abt it GENTALLY and if he does not want to talk abt it don't persue the subject. some peole just need space.
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:38 AM   #2
MisterAndrews
Nice Poster

Name: Adam
Default Re: masturbating with brothers----- how many of you do it ?

Wow it sounds like you are close lol... I dont have any brothers and i dont think thats something that id want to do with them anyway.

How old are you 5 anyway? (if you dont mind me asking)

Adam

Send me a PM or add me on MSN... I've probably been through the same problems myself!!
Old January 18th, 2009, 12:39 PM   #3
pontiacdriver
Banned

Out of curiousity, how come your family waits until the boys are seven to circumcize them?

As long as you guys don't go beyond masturbating with one another, then I would imagine doing what you all do is not bad. Do you all have clear guidelines and limits on what you all do with one another? My viewpoint is that masturbating really should be private as things get weird when sexuality gets mixed up in relationships not meant for sex play such as between family members. Far be it for any of us to impose our values upon you, but you should not be too keen on doing sexual stuff with family members.

Last edited by pontiacdriver; January 18th, 2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: add words
Old January 18th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #4
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

You must live in a muslim country that practises ritual circumcision at that age.

Cultural traditions are typically suited to a particular culture, maybe the removal of the foreskin (in addition to the typical 'sacrifice to God'), also reflects a wider acknowledgement of the young boy entering (or preparing to enter) manhood. So, 'teaching' him how to masturbate would coincide with this rite of passage into adulthood.

However, this practice would be unique to your religion and social/cultural environment, not necessarily to the wider world. Therefore, although this all might seem acceptable where you live, it might not be seen (or experienced) that way elsewhere.
Old January 18th, 2009, 01:12 PM   #5
Eskie Dog

I only have a sister, so no. I do with friends though
Old January 18th, 2009, 06:49 PM   #6
loz4
Member+

loz4's Forum Picture

Name: Loz

sexual activity with blood relatives is morally wrong. end of story. I wouldn't even entertain the idea of wanking with my brother. He is your brother not your girlfriend/ boyfriend. I would strongly advise not to do it.
Old January 18th, 2009, 10:33 PM   #7
iceyfresh
Awesome Poster

iceyfresh's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

no but almost a friend

Life is like a ROLLERCOSTERit has its ups and down butit is greatso no worry's

I R ALEX
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:37 PM   #8
Confused4life
Junior Member+

Confused4life's Forum Picture

I would never masturbate with my bro's. I can't stand them clothed. Why would I want to see them naked?

Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

Last edited by Confused4life; January 19th, 2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:16 AM   #9
SkyKing
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiacdriver View Post
Out of curiousity, how come your family waits until the boys are seven to circumcize them?

As long as you guys don't go beyond masturbating with one another, then I would imagine doing what you all do is not bad. Do you all have clear guidelines and limits on what you all do with one another? My viewpoint is that masturbating really should be private as things get weird when sexuality gets mixed up in relationships not meant for sex play such as between family members. Far be it for any of us to impose our values upon you, but you should not be too keen on doing sexual stuff with family members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
You must live in a muslim country that practises ritual circumcision at that age.

Cultural traditions are typically suited to a particular culture, maybe the removal of the foreskin (in addition to the typical 'sacrifice to God'), also reflects a wider acknowledgement of the young boy entering (or preparing to enter) manhood. So, 'teaching' him how to masturbate would coincide with this rite of passage into adulthood.

However, this practice would be unique to your religion and social/cultural environment, not necessarily to the wider world. Therefore, although this all might seem acceptable where you live, it might not be seen (or experienced) that way elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamvampire View Post
Wow it sounds like you are close lol... I dont have any brothers and i dont think thats something that id want to do with them anyway.

How old are you 5 anyway? (if you dont mind me asking)

actually my parents feel that it is important for the child to know why he was circumcised instead of performing it when he was a baby and not aware of what was going on and why it happened.

in the case of my brothers it was hygine and the docter also recomended it to my parents . for me it was because i had phimosis and i also constantly used to mess up the toilet due to my foreskin. the other 3 younger bros were cut because my parents wanted all of us to look alike and also felt it was hyginicly cleaner and safer.

my to bigger bros are both 18 cause they are twins i am 13 my younger bro is 8 and the other two youngest are both 6 cause they are also twins.

i was born in singapore and currently living i perth... i would say that it was not some right of passage thing and that none of us are musim.

by the way do keep the comments comming every body !!! and tks for all your comments so far.
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:28 AM   #10
Viral Death
Great Poster

Viral Death's Forum Picture

Name: Colton

Well I would masturbate with my brothers but I only have a sister and a half-brother that lives in Cali

[Signature Soon To Be]
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:06 PM   #11
MisterAndrews
Nice Poster

Name: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
my to bigger bros are both 18 cause they are twins i am 13 my younger bro is 8 and the other two youngest are both 6 cause they are also twins.
Thanks. I would definatley try and stop this, especially with your 2 older brothers. Im not quite sure if it illegal or not, but im sure friends would not approve. If it is illegal and you are caught, its not going to look good on your brothers CV's... especially with them being adults.

Just my opinion.... please dont anyone shout at me

Adam

Send me a PM or add me on MSN... I've probably been through the same problems myself!!
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #12
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

Well, since the time you posted this and I responded, i've read a few of your other posts. Based on that, I see you and your brothers have gone thru some things that are difficult to understand, like being circumcised at 7 without any anesthesia. I wouldn't question an MD's assessment or diagnosis or treatment, but I would question the decision to perform surgery w/o benefit of anesthesia. I think this shows poor judgement on someone's part, a lack of appreciation for your needs. No one should have to feel that level of pain.

So, when things are done (and accepted) as 'Normal', esp. things that are sexual (as circ is because it is performed on the penis), then it's easier to also assume that group family masturbation is OK, too.

In the USA, though, although sex play is a fairly normal activity for very young kids (like 'Playing doctor'), by the time puberty starts, there's this unspoken rule (a "Boundary") that sex play is private and personal, and solitary. That means eventhough family members know and accept eachother's sexuality, it's kept private.

I cannot see any benefit whatsoever in family members openly engaging in mutual masturbation, and I'd strongly encourage you to stop this behavior.
Old January 19th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #13
pontiacdriver
Banned

Quote:
Well, since the time you posted this and I responded, i've read a few of your other posts. Based on that, I see you and your brothers have gone thru some things that are difficult to understand, like being circumcised at 7 without any anesthesia. I wouldn't question an MD's assessment or diagnosis or treatment, but I would question the decision to perform surgery w/o benefit of anesthesia. I think this shows poor judgement on someone's part, a lack of appreciation for your needs. No one should have to feel that level of pain.

So, when things are done (and accepted) as 'Normal', esp. things that are sexual (as circ is because it is performed on the penis), then it's easier to also assume that group family masturbation is OK, too.

In the USA, though, although sex play is a fairly normal activity for very young kids (like 'Playing doctor'), by the time puberty starts, there's this unspoken rule (a "Boundary") that sex play is private and personal, and solitary. That means eventhough family members know and accept eachother's sexuality, it's kept private.

I cannot see any benefit whatsoever in family members openly engaging in mutual masturbation, and I'd strongly encourage you to stop this behavior.
I agree with this post especially about the part about sex play among family members is not good at all especially when one is in puberty. Sexuality is a powerful thing, and you don't want your brothers to end up becoming your lovers, too. There is nothing wrong with asking your older siblings questions about puberty and how to do things, but actually doing stuff with them is not healthy at all. Sex play should be private or strictly limited to one's partner.
Old January 19th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #14
curiousteen
Great Poster

curiousteen's Forum Picture

Name: Te'

i would like to try if i had any brothers i just have a lil sister and would luv to try it wit a friend

Hey wuts up everybody i havent been here for like a couple of months but im back!!!!!
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:01 PM   #15
LifeIsMyJoke

LifeIsMyJoke's Forum Picture

It's morally and ethically incorrect. Doing it with a friend is one thing (and I still don't agree with that) but doing it with your brothers is another entirely.

This is a form of incest, as mutual masturbation IS a sexual activity. 7 is too young to begin to masturbate, so psychologically this may prove a problem also.

I would stop doing it, before anything serious becomes of it.

War Doesn't Determine Who Is Right ... It Determines Who's Left

Sieze the day or die regretting the time you lost
- Avenged Sevenfold -

100% Australian. Yes, I was born in a Kangaroo's pouch!!
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:29 PM   #16
PuppetPrince

PuppetPrince's Forum Picture

Name: Jon Barco

huh? well i would love to try it with my best friend and if i had a brother i would try that too. it would be kinda funn or funny. dont know.. but i agree. 7 is kinda too young. xD but i would go with 10 and ^

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - CAT IN THE HAT ;3

Making friends is always fun,so feel free to message and add me.
FACEBOOK AND MAPLE FTW!
Old January 19th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #17
SkyKing
Junior Member+

k guys tks for all your comments i will take all of them into consideration. at the same time do keepyour comments comming!!
Old January 19th, 2009, 10:33 PM   #18
kboy667

Quote:

Woah no dude us kids are mainly open bout puberty atleased where I live